Irishify would like to make your online shopping experience as pleasant as possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you quickly and efficiently
DHL domestic – As all orders are packed individually and to a high standard they are processed within 1-2 working days. The items will be shipped and then received by you within 3 – 5 business days within Ireland. You will be notified by email once your items have been dispatched. In most cases orders within Ireland will be received within 1-3 business days of shipping. Please note: to guarantee delivery, we recommend your parcel to be sent to an address where there will be someone to receive it between 9am-5pm as a signature will be required upon delivery. We will endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible.
We offer worldwide using DHL shipping. Please see cart for further details on pricing.
DHL – International Express, UK/EU Express, US/Canada Express and Rest of the World Express – International customers are responsible for their own local duties and taxes. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances eg; strikes, weather etc. We can not accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to customs activities in respective countries, neither we nor the delivery company have control of this.
As couriers require a signature, parcels cannot be left unattended. If your recipient is not available to accept their item when we attempt delivery, this is what will happen:
By phone (on the number you have provided when ordering for your recipient)(please make sure that the number provided is a valid number for the country the parcel is being delivered too, and not Ireland as our couriers cannot call international numbers) we will offer them the following range of options for alternative delivery options
– along the same delivery route:
a) Leave the delivery with a neighbour specifically selected by the recipient
b) Delivery at an alternative date and time
d) Delivery to the nearest Delivery Sorting Office
• We will re-address the item in line with your recipient’s chosen option and deliver it to the agreed alternative delivery point.
• We will deliver a note into the original delivery address to advise them of successful delivery to the alternative delivery point
– they will need this note to collect their item.
• The parcel will be held for 5 days before being returned to origin if it is not collected.
Please note: During the December peak period, deliveries for specific days or times cannot be guaranteed.
Extreme weather conditions and customs security delays are outside of our control.
Please note we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses.
Incorrect delivery address / undeliverable parcel
If an incorrect delivery address is provided or a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable, an extra postage charge will apply to send it again.
Cancellations are only accepted before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to cancellation the order will be deemed valid.
At Irishify we accept Credit Card payment via stripe. Irishify reserves the right to amend the price of our products without notice.
Ownership and Risk
Ownership and risk of damage in the items passes to the client upon delivery to the clients specified delivery address.
All orders are non refundable. In the event that an item is damaged during the shipping process feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you with any issues. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other queries in relation to refunds.
Evidence of any damaged item would need to be sent to Irishify team via email or post in order for a full investigation to take place. All products are subject to changes without warning and in the event that an item is not available, a substitute of the same value will be incorporated into the product.
Our Site Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms”) governs your use of the irishify platform via our website www.irishify.com
The Terms outlined here are applicable to users of, including visitors to our website.
It is advised not to access or use our website should you not accept the Terms provided enclosed
You may procure personalised shoutouts videos (“irishify shoutouts”) from Irish celebrities, (each, a “Talent”) on our Site. You may request a Talent to provide a “shoutout” Video that is personalised for you or a third party such as a family member or friend.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Talent has sole discretion to determine how and whether to execute your request and the content of the irishify shoutouts.
- The Talent has up to seven days to execute or refuse your request. We will endeavour to work with talent to ensure delivery much sooner than this.
- Talent’s prices are subject to change but you will be charged the amount specified on Talent’s product (booking) page on our website when you submit your order.
- We reserve the right to reject any request at our sole discretion.
- irishify Videos are not sold but licensed. You are purchasing the right (or license) to use it, not the actual irishify video itself.
- Subject to your payment in full, the Talent grants to you the following limited rights to use the irishify Video exclusively for your own personal, non-commercial, and non-promotional purposes.
- You may not sell, re-sell, or encumber your rights in any irishify shoutout.
- You may only use an irishify shoutout only in accordance with these Terms.
- irishify will not be liable or responsible for any irishify shoutout or other offering requested by you, the purchaser.
- The irishify watermark on each irishify shoutout must remain in place and you are in agreement not to edit, amend or erase this watermark from any irishify shoutout
- If any of these terms are breached by you, we reserve the right to cancel your access to our website, or we remove or ban you (or any website account you created or control), your license to use any irishify shoutout, or other offering under these terms terminates and you must: promptly remove all copies of any irishify shoutout or other offering in your possession or control, including from any social media platform.
- Without limiting any of our rights, any order submitted by you through our website may be rejected by us or by a Talent; if that happens on more than one occasion, we may cancel your access to our website, remove or ban you (and any website account you created or control), or take other appropriate action in irishify’s sole discretion, including terminating your license to use any irishify shoutout.
- You acknowledge and agree that each irishify shoutout is owned by the talent who created it.
- By requesting a shoutout, you grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, unlimited, universal, perpetual, and irrevocable license, in any and all manner and media, whether now known or hereinafter invented or devised (including social media platforms), to use, reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works of, and otherwise use the following for the purposes of operating and providing our website, developing and improving our products and services, and advertising, marketing, and promoting our website and our products and services that you make or send to an irishify talent.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Electronic Commerce Directive 2000
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate access to our website for repeat infringers. If you believe that materials on our website infringe copyright, please send the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the work that you claim is being infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and are requesting be removed along with information about where it is located;
- a statement that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”;
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorised to act for the copyright owner); and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you are providing is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Dundalk , Co.Louth
If you do not follow these requirements, your notice may not be valid. Please note, only notices of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to our Copyright Agent.
Termination Policy: If we determine that you are a repeat infringer, we may terminate your access to our website, remove or ban you (and any website account you created or control), and take other appropriate action in our sole discretion.
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old to use our website.
- Eligibility Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that:
- you have not been prohibited from using or accessing any function of our website by us or pursuant to any applicable law or regulation;
- you shall adhere to all applicable terms of any third party payment provider selected by us, and you are not on a prohibited list of said payment provider;
- you (and any website account that you created or control) have not been previously banned or removed from our website for any reason.
FEES AND PAYMENT
- Fees: The fee for an irishify shoutout outlined on the Talent’s product/ booking page on our website when your order is made. You agree to pay all amounts due in accordance with the payment terms in effect when your request is submitted.
- Currency: All transactions are in EURO, unless otherwise specifically stated at point of purchase.
- irishify reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to cancel your irishify video shoutout request if: (i) your payment method is declined; or (ii) you have previously been banned or removed from our website for any reason. Irishify also reserves the right at any time to change its fees and payment procedures, including its payment options and terms, either immediately upon posting on our website or by other notice to you.
Payment Queries: If you have a query about a purchase made or a charge to your payment card, please contact us at email@example.com. We have the sole discretion to determine how billing disputes between us will be resolved.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of our website is at your own risk and that our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, irishify disclaim all warranties, conditions, and representations of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
- In particular, irishify make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through our website or the content of any social media platform or third party website linked to or integrated with our website. You acknowledge and agree that irishify will have no liability for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury, property damage, or other harm resulting from your access to or use of our website; (iii) any unauthorised access to or use of our servers, any personal information, or user data; (iv) any interruption of transmission to or from our website; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted on or through our website; or (vi) any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind incurred as a result of any content posted or shared through our website.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through our website, including any irishify shoutout, is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities arising from or in connection with doing so. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through our website, including through an irishify shoutout, will create any warranty not expressly made by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that when using our website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that irishify is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, legality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, or harassing, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against irishify.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that in no event will Irishify be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including for loss of profits, revenue, or data) or for the cost of obtaining substitute products, arising out of or in connection with these Terms, however caused, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, and whether or not Irishify has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these Terms. If we do, we will post the revised Terms on our Site and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. The revised Terms will be effective immediately if you accept them (for example, by agreeing when you create an account or login to an existing account, or using or continuing to use our website after the revised Terms have been posted); otherwise, they will be effective immediately.